About Atlas Wealth Strategies
Who We Are
For over 10 years, Financial Planner John Galego has served as a financial advocate on behalf of his clients. Having a strong belief in the value of independence, in 2007 John founded Atlas Wealth Strategies, an independent financial planning firm located in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. Atlas Wealth Strategies is affiliated with LPL Financial, the largest independent broker dealer in the United States.* This affiliation allows Atlas Wealth Strategies to offer independent, objective and conflict free financial advice.
Who We Serve
Atlas Wealth Strategies specializes in working with individuals that are faced with life transitions. These are common events with financial implications that people are not always prepared to deal with. Life transitions include:
- Getting married
- Raising a family
- Career transition
- Divorce or separation
- Becoming a widow
- “Sudden Money” events: inheritance, winning the lottery or selling a business.
All of these events bring with them great opportunity as well as uncertainly. Leveraging our years of experience, we help guide our clients through the challenges unique to each situation.
Our Approach – The C.O.R.E Financial ApproachTM
Atlas Wealth Strategies creates custom wealth strategies for individuals and families based on their specific needs. We empower our clients to take financial control of their lives.
The CORE Financial ApproachTM was designed to be an intuitive five step process to help discover, evaluate, strengthen and monitor our client’s core financial goals.
- Discovery: A comprehensive interview designed to assess your financial needs and goals.
- Report: A concise review of your existing plan, emphasizing its strengths and weaknesses.
- Solutions: A presentation of specific and customized strategies for achieving your financial goals.
- Implement: A hands-on and step by step process that puts your plan into action.
- Monitor: A structured review process to review your plan and assess its progress.
*Based on total revenues, as reported in Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012.